Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Unit 2 performance our script

Air hostess: welcome, how are you? if you would like to take your seats thank you.

Pilot: Welcome to Virgin airlines we will be arriving in the USA at the JFK airport, at around 6am, enjoy your flight, any problems you can report to the assistant.

Unknown: excuse me can you show me where my seat is please?

Air hostess: Yes right here, you can put your bags up there.

Unknown: okay thank you.

James-Kids: Mum! whens the plane going to start, or did it start?

Pilot: May i have your attention!? we have now reach or maximum of 40,000 feet, you can now relax and enjoy your flight.

Kids: mum are we nearly there?

Unknown: can we go to the toilets now?

Air hostess: yes! its fine you can come out your seats now, please right this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment