Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Thursday 17 December 2009

Final preparations on my performance 2.3.1a

  • My role in the performance was to act as a detective and a few unknown people.

  • My main responsibility was to make sure that i am able to change my voice as quick as possible when switching from characters to characters. I also needed to make sure i have a good flow with my characters so the whole performance don't seem too fake and un- organize. The other responsibility i had to make sure i keep together was the sound effects, i have to have the right timing and play the right tone.
  • The tasks for the final preparation will be to get the xylophone to use for the tanoy the pilot speaks through.

  • We will be using the xylophone, Our scripts, the mic, the stands and that is the main things we will be using.

to make sure we work safely, we will keep rechecking that everything is in place and that we are fully organized, able to

No comments:

Post a Comment