Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Thursday 1 April 2010

Work Experience In West London

Week1
Working in the DQ Design company has been a very interesting and exciting experience so far. For the first week of working here, we were given the task to create different logo ideas for a poster. Carrying out this task gave me the opportunity to show the workers my creative designing skills. The people at this place are very friendly and kind which makes it fun working here. We are also able to wear our own clothes rather than suiting up everyday to come here. I think this is a great way to work, were able to relax and not put stress on our selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment