Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Tuesday 13 October 2009

mandy's graphics lesson 12/10/09

in Mandy's graphics lesson we were given new drawing pads to redraw our work we did in class. The new drawing pads are electronic, so whatever we draw will come up on a programme called photoshop. I actually and suprisely managed to produce a good standard peice of art work so far considering i have never used a drawing pad before. To me the drawing pad is hard to use but i think it is a more better way to show how good and how you can manage the way you draw. There is still work left to be done including my Cd cover spine and the front, so next lesson i will be able to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment