Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Thursday 8 October 2009

Unit 4 record- my work in music today 08/10/09

In this lesson today i created another section of beats to add to my 'Batman Opening film' i used the piano bass instrument to get a more effective sound to my batman musical piece. i made sure that the piece goes in time with the other audio tracks that i previously created. i also tried today to start and finish my melody piece that i was told by the teacher to do. i did not completely finish it but it was a good start. Near the beginning of the lesson there were some faults when the computer started automatically freezing, so i never had much time to finish my melody 08/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment