Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Friday 16 October 2009

my graphic design




This is my final idea for the back of my Cd cover which is fully completed. What i really like about it is the drawing i did of Bob Marley, because i did this drawing using a drawing pad and i think i was able to bring it to a good standard for the finish. I have never used a drawing pad before so considering it was my first time i am well satisfied with it. What i think i should just about change is the color of the title at the back 'Love Is True Life' i think i should make it more effective by changing it red, as we know red symbolizes love. There is only one thing i am not happy with about the picture and that is the fact that the music titles are a bit too close to the edge of the cover. If i was able to edit the text before i merged it with everything else, then i would have been able to space it out away from the edge. My overall conclusion of the back cover is that it is really well finished to my satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment