Followers

About Me

My photo
Yes im me! Marlon the king of the dancehall, the real trendsetter. dancing is what i do for fun, bt anybody can dance you just have to have the love of dancing. i own the dancefloor though, me and a couple other friends in the UK

Friday 9 October 2009

Lesson with Brian 09/10/09


In todays lesson with brian i was slowly learning to use photoshop better to create my digital picture idea. It was a bit difficult at the start but closely to the end i managed to overcome this difficulty and made t my strong point on photoshop. today i mostly found my background and edited it with the tools on photoshop. it did start to get annoying because i could not think of the effect it could be, but next lesson i should at least be able to finish my background and all the other details added around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment